part of our journey.
As a personal assistant, you support German-based Partners and Principals in daily working tasks:
• Scheduling appointments and travel planning
• Assist in organizing and preparing meetings and conferences
• Processing travel expenses
• Handling correspondence in German and English
• Ensuring smooth internal (team) communication
• at least two years of job-related experience
• Fluent English and German skills
• Experienced user of MS Office
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with international consultants and colleagues
• Open-minded, motivated, loyal and stress-resistant
Are you eager to discover a new field and to join our international team? Then apply with a CV and a cover letter in English. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Tatjana Sheremet by phone: +8067 408 61 72 or by e-mail: Tatiana.Sheremet@rolandberger.com.