part of our journey.
Founded in 1967, Roland Berger remains the only leading global consultancy firm with non-Anglo-Saxon roots. We are German by origin, European by nature and global by ambition, including a strong footprint in Asia and other geographies where we feel that we can truly make an impact. When we work on projects, we work together with our clients, instead of for our clients.
Roland Berger is an independent company, solely owned by our Partners, who are responsible for overall corporate performance and business success.
Build in 1993, the Brussels office is now a reference on the Belgian consultancy market, especially in the following sectors: Automotive, Energy & Utilities, FMCG, Private Equity, Financial Services, Public Sector, Telecoms & Medias, Transports & Tourism, etc …
To reinforce our teams, we are currently seeking for a:
Your responsibilities will include
- Manage and maintain multiple Partners/Principals calendars,
- Ensure the coordination of travel needs (trains, flights, hotels, etc.),
- Develop good professional working relationships with external (potential) clients, consulting and support staff members,
- Screening incoming calls and handle them in a polite, professional and efficient way,
- Support the preparation of client proposals, letters and correspondence,
- Receive, screen, sort and prioritize all own incoming mail and email,
- Provide general administrative support for any Competence Centre, client teams as needed,
- Provide back-up administrative support to other Personal Assistants (due to vacation/illness),
- Prepare and organize logistics for in-house meetings in a timely manner together with the receptionist.
- Maintain highest level of internal and external confidentiality and discretion in line with the Roland Berger compliance and professional working guidelines.
- A relevant secretarial (bachelor) degree or through experience,
- 10-15 years personal / management assistant experience, preferably in a consulting/professional services firm.
- Works in an organized and efficient way and has the ability to foresee alternative solutions and contingency plans when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment (depending on the kind of clients and projects).
- Is assertive and initiative and has a strong service orientation.
- Excellent verbal, listening and writing skills in Dutch/English/French; any other language is a plus.
- Has the highest standards in terms of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Please use our online application form. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Ali ZAZ, HR Manager, at +32 2 661 03 00.