part of our journey.
Principal – Restructuring Services for India
Roland Berger is a global top tier strategy consulting firm. It has a 50-year legacy and has been operational in India for the last 6 years, across offices in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune and Chennai. The firm's European roots and entrepreneurial energy offer it a distinct competitive advantage.
We are looking for a Principal to play a leadership role in our Restructuring Services practice in India. Roland Berger is a leading restructuring firm in Europe and is seeking to build this practice rapidly in India. This practice will focus on strategic and operational restructuring, while working with partners on financial restructuring, forensic audits, legal advice and interim management.
As Principal in this practice, you will be an entrepreneur within our company, acquire business, drive project execution, build the practice, assemble the required ecosystem and recruit a team. Exceptional candidates, with proven business development capabilities, could be on a fast track to Partner in the global firm.
Reporting Line: This role currently reports to the Managing Partner, India
- Co-lead building of the Restructuring Services practice in India, with the Managing Partner
- Acquire new clients and manage accounts
- Lead restructuring consulting projects in resolving Bank non-performing assets (NPA) and insolvency situations with a focus on building resolution plans and managing turnarounds
- Manage restructuring consulting projects profit and loss
- Put in place an appropriate ecosystem consisting of Insolvency Professionals, law firms, accounting firms, interim managers and other required partners.
- Recruit and mentor team members
- Lead marketing activities, including publishing thought pieces
- Driven to build a practice, secure business and build exceptional client relationships
- Deep knowledge in restructuring related consulting in India
- Strong relationships with Stressed Asset Groups of leading banks in India, Asset Reconstruction Companies and Distressed Asset Funds in India
- Currently a successful Principal (or equivalent) with another leading restructuring practice in India
- Led large restructuring projects in core sectors as Project Manager or Principal
- Proven team player
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Strong project management skills
- M.B.A. from a leading Indian or overseas institute.