part of our team.
Project Administrator (m/w/d) Intercompany Processes
As a project administrator at Roland Berger, you are part of the central Finance & Controlling team which administers the intercompany and cross-country-border projects within the Roland Berger Group. Together with other team members, you monitor the processes for budgeting, ordering and invoicing of intercompany services within the Group and ensure that all transactions take place in accordance with the applicable transfer pricing guidelines. In this role, you are the contact person for our international offices as well as for controllers of the individual sales units of our DACH region. The continuous optimization of the processes within the area of international project administration is also included in your area of responsibility.
- Relevant education within Finance & Controlling
- Experience from working with finance & controlling in an international company is an advantage
- Very good Hungarian and Business English skills (both written and spoken language)
- Good knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Interest in dealing with numbers and data
- Easy to learn new tasks, high reliability, accuracy and quality
Please note that your application should include a cover letter in English and your resume.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).