Project Administrator/Intercompany Processes
As a project administrator at Roland Berger, you are part of the central Finance & Controlling team which administers the intercompany and cross-country-border projects within the Roland Berger Group. Together with other team members, you monitor the processes for budgeting, ordering and invoicing of intercompany services within the Group and ensure that all transactions take place in accordance with the applicable transfer pricing guidelines. In this role, you are the contact person for our international offices as well as for controllers of the individual sales units of our DACH region. The continuous optimization of the processes within the area of international project administration is also included in your area of responsibility.
- Financial Administration for intercompany consultant projects within the Roland Berger Group, mainly via excel and the group wide ERP system, SAP ByD
- Monitoring and controlling of budgeting, ordering, and invoicing processes for intercompany projects
- Ensuring that all transactions comply with company group wide transfer pricing guidelines
- Be contact person and provide support for our international offices and controllers in our DACH region in the area of project administration
- Relevant education within Finance & Controlling
- 1-3 years of experience from working with finance & controlling in an international company
- Genuine interest in dealing with numbers and data
- Easy to learn new tasks, high reliability, accuracy and quality
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Very good Business English skills (both written and spoken language)
- Good knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel
Are you eager to discover a new field and to join our international team? Then apply with a CV and a cover letter in English. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Oksana Pylypets by phone: +380 44 494 0865 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).