As a Project Manager, you will be a key player in our fast-growing organization. You will be leading a project team where you will have full responsibility in lign with the Partners.
We are looking for talents with the following criteria:
- With a university degree from a top university (any additional degree like an MBA is a plus)
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience in Strategy consulting or Strategic planning
- Excellent Korean and English language skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Impressive analytical and conceptual skills and experience with leading work streams.
Are you a game changer who views problems from several angles to envision the best solution? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).