part of our journey.
We are currently seeking experienced Project Manager to join our China office. The Chinese market is a key pillar of Roland Berger's international expansion. Since our first project in China in 1983, the consultancy has grown rapidly and now we have five offices (in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Taipei, and Guangzhou) in the Greater China region.
At Roland Berger, you will be a key player in our organization, you will integrate a project team where you will have full responsibility jointly with the Partners and Principals. Typically you will:
- Conduct autonomously one or more projects
- Manage the customer interface and the communication on the project (s)
- Ensure reporting and interface with the Partner
- Ensure the follow-up of the budget on your project (s)
- Coach and develop the project team, both externally and internally - Participate to the preparation and conduct client presentations - Ensure the medium/ long-term maintenance of client relationships
Besides project work, the Project Manager is also asked to:
- Contribute to the office development (e.g. issue papers, commercial offers etc)
- Participate to the internal development of the company (e.g. recruiting, marketing etc)
- Support the development of new joiners through mentoring
You've got 4 to 6 years consulting experience in strategy or operations consulting gained with one the leading players in the industry. You are open minded, have strong motivation and entrepreneurial drive. You can establish empathy with clients and be humble when necessary, but always stand up for what is right for the team and the client.