a driver of change.
Project Manager - Advanced Technology Center
Roland Berger is looking for Project Managers to join our Advanced Technology Center. The Advanced Technology Center supports automotive, industrial, and technology clients globally to master the challenges and opportunities that new technologies bring to their businesses and markets.
As a Project Manager you will guide project teams directly interact with clients at management level. From the start, you are considered an entrepreneur in our company. We encourage you to show initiative, think creatively, and take responsibility.
The Advanced Technology Center is focused on the following technology areas across automotive and industrial applications:
- Energy Storage Technologies for mobility and stationary applications
- (Embedded) Software Architectures & Applications in automotive and industrial
- Semiconductors, sensors, photonics, and electronics architectures, manufacturing and materials
- Manages client projects with primary responsibility for client satisfaction, team excellence, and delivery on time and to budget.
- Manages day to day client relations and builds long-term relationships with client.
- Structures the problem-solving process and develops project schedules, assigns work to team members.
- Leads team members and provides on the job training and coaching.
- Controls project budget. Supports lead generation and project acquisition with proposal preparation and presentation.
- Provides topical expertise and intellectual leadership to project teams.
- Develops intellectual capital in targeted areas as part of our thought leadership initiatives.
- Contributes to the development and management of the practice through involvement in, for example, recruitment, training, and marketing. Supervises Sr. Consultants.
- Travels to client locations.
Keys to Success:
- Experience in one or more of the technology areas described above based on relevant educational background and / or work experience in the field
- Understanding of business models and industry dynamics in the technology sector
- People / team leadership experience and facilitation of problem solving
- Experience interacting with senior management (written and oral)
- Refined presentation skills (written and oral)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- STEM or engineering degree in a relevant field including but not limited to Electrical engineering, Systems engineering, Computer Science, Software engineering, Industrial automation, Semiconductor design/ manufacturing, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, Math
- MBA or master's degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of prior consulting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database skills)
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).