Project Manager - Healthcare/Life Sciences
You will develop and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment and support our clients to master their challenges in a VUCA world. Project Manager, you will assume responsibility for the following tasks:
- Developing and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment and support our clients to master their challenges.
- Assuming responsibility for one or more project modules or lead smaller projects and contribute to acquisition approaches.
- Directly interact with clients at management level and guide module teams showing innovation at all levels.
- Develop market and growth strategies, accompany clients in post-merger situations and optimize organizational structures and support performance improvement programs.
- Being a key pillar in our organization and important interface to our clients. while being responsible for one or more project modules or small projects, guiding module teams with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working with public and private sector clients across the region, workforces and senior stakeholder groups.
- Finalize and present deliverables to the client.
- Mentor, guide, coach and share topic matter knowledge with colleagues and wider business.
- Retain excellent working relationships with our current clients to ensure that project scope is met bringing steady and constant quality in all outputs.
- Architecting business strategies with recommendations for design and implementation.
- Developing operating models and associated organizational capabilities to design and deliver value.
We are looking for talents with the following criteria:
- Experts with 4-8 years of work experience in strategy consulting or 6-8 years of relevant industry positions, ideally in healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceutical space.
- You have outstanding academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- MBA from top-tier academic institution and experience in the international area will be advantageous.
- Possess diversified experience in emerging markets which includes Southeast Asia.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess excellent English language skills, both written and verbal. Additional languages relevant to Southeast Asia would be advantageous.
- Impressive analytical and conceptual skills and experience with leading work streams.
If you are a passionate team player with leadership potential, you will be a perfect fit for us.
The position is open for hire in our offices throughout Southeast Asia - Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).