Project Manager/ Principal/ Partner- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Lead the delivery team throughout the engagement, often in collaboration with a services partner.
- Manage the engagement governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials.
- Work with team, partner and customer to understand the customer and the engagement; including challenges, partners, issues, and value being delivered.
- Understand the goals and align the deliverables accordingly.
- Apply expertise from the Now Create methodology and prescriptive guidance to promote delivery of the engagement, including long-term customer success.
- Mentor Customer Outcomes or Partner team members to achieve the engagement's deliverables and promote the customer's desired results.
- Identify gaps between actuals and plan of record, proposing solutions and driving resolutions.
- Lead the delivery team throughout complex programs, often with multiple workstreams and in collaboration with a services partner.
- Experts with 8+ years of work experience in strategy consulting or 8 to 10 years of relevant industry positions ideally with experience in Consumer Goods and Retail.
- You have outstanding academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework. MBA from a top-tier academic institution and experience in the international arena is preferred.
- You encompass diversified experience in emerging markets. Possess extremely outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English and local language skills, both written and verbal are required to realize our visions in an international environment. Besides that, you have impressive analytical and conceptual skills and experience with leading work streams. If you are a passionate team player with leadership potential, you will be a perfect fit for us.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a winning personality? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).