Do you enjoy problem-solving and leading strategic projects? Are you a curious team player? And can you listen to the needs of clients? Roland Berger is an international strategy firm that assists clients to grow and adapt to the challenges of today. We are hiring a Project Manager to join our office in Brazil and expand our team. So, if you see yourself in these questions, then keep reading!
- Manages client projects with primary responsibility for client satisfaction, team excellence, and delivery on time and to budget
- Manages day to day client relations and builds long-term relationships with client
- Structures the problem-solving process and develops project schedules, assigns work to team members
- Leads team members and provides on the job training and coaching
- Controls project budget. Supports lead generation and project acquisition with proposal preparation and presentation
- Provides topical expertise and intellectual leadership to project teams
- Develops intellectual capital in targeted areas as part of our thought leadership initiatives
- Contributes to the development and management of the firm through involvement in, for example, recruitment, training and marketing. Supervises other consultants in those areas as well
- Travels to client locations
Keys to Success:
- Experience in consultancy methodologies
- Understanding of various industry business models and key dynamics
- Experience interacting with senior management (written and oral)
- Refined presentation skills (written and oral)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA or master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively more responsible experience in the consulting field
- Fluent English language
Who we seek:
At Roland Berger we are looking for people who are genuinely interested in our clients and their challenges, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work hard to deliver the highest quality. The values of “empathy”, “entrepreneurship” and “excellence” are the foundation of our work and our corporate culture. We are looking for people who recognize themselves in these values, who can think big, dare to dream, see connections and make connections, are self-starters and can enrich our team.
We believe that a team of unique professionals with a diversity of backgrounds and qualities brings out the best in each other and provides the best results for our clients. Our international character makes us very diverse as a firm; this is something we strive for in our office as well – looking for people who can and want to contribute to the office with their unique perspective and qualities.
Our research shows that female candidates only apply when they meet 100% of the requirements while male candidates apply when they meet only 60%. So, if you recognize yourself in this role and meet at least some of the requirements, do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your application!
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).