Project Manager / Senior Consultant - Investor Support/Commercial Due Diligence
As a Project Manager / Senior Consultant, you will assume responsibility for one or more project modules or lead smaller projects and contribute to acquisition approaches. You will develop and implement tailored strategies and business models for our clients which includes commercial due diligence, fund strategy, value creation and exit support. You will directly interact with clients at management level and guide module teams. From the start, you are considered an entrepreneur in our company. We encourage you to show initiative, think creatively and take responsibility.
We are looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Outstanding academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework from top tier universities. MBA would be an advantage.
- 3 to 6 years of experience at private equity, transaction advisory or strategy consulting firms with exposure to investor support and commercial due diligence project experiences across industries.
- Experienced in project management, leading work streams and has led projects in the fields mentioned above with good problem solving skills.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Diverse experience in emerging markets which includes Southeast Asia.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal are required to realize our visions in an international environment.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
If you are a passionate team player with leadership potential, you will be a perfect fit for us.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).