part of our team.
Receptionist / Team Assistant
· Answers incoming office phone calls and direct, as appropriate
· Greets and directs office visitors
· Provides office space and on-site support for management team members and clients who are visiting the office
· Coordinates office-wide meetings, presentations, and other events and activities such as all hands meetings
· Maintains conference room readiness for meetings
· Maintains inventory and stocks office supplies, equipment, and kitchen
· Sort/distribute mail and packages
· Works with building management for issues, such as security and visitor management
· Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail
· Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares and submits expense reports for Principals and/or Directors
· Provides proactive scheduling support by booking meetings and preventing conflicts.
· Anticipates Management Team members needs to provide proactive support
· Take notes and minutes in meetings
· Provides coverage to other administrative assistants as needed
· Works on ad-hoc tasks and projects
· Minimum 0-2 years related experience
· Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and respond to staff, leaders, and clients in an accurate and timely manner
· Ability to quickly and effectively comprehend, compose, and develop general business materials such as correspondence and presentations
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks
· Demonstrates good judgment and takes accountability for decisions and results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).