We are hiring a Recruiter to join our team in Chicago, Boston, or Detroit. Key responsibilities include administrative and experienced consultant hiring. This role will report directly to the Senior Recruiting Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and a passionate HR team.
- Deliver a best-in-class talent acquisition program with a focus on creating an outstanding candidate experience
- Identify potential candidates through creative sourcing methods
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates to hiring managers: this include posting jobs, pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates (via phone and Teams), and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process.
- Coordinate full lifecycle recruiting for administrative roles
- Assist with full lifecycle recruiting for experienced/lateral hires
- Manage candidate activity in the ATS
- Identify Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion recruiting strategy; attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Learn, articulate and sell Roland Berger offerings, culture, and business initiatives
- Stay informed of external market factors affecting business areas; identify new recruiting practices and trends
- Lead recruiting special projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of progressively responsible recruiting experience
- Proficiency with job posting and sourcing resources (LinkedIn, Handshake, etc.)
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- A passion for identifying talent and building high caliber teams
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organization
- Position may require travel up to 10%
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).