We are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in Boston, Chicago or Detroit. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for supporting campus and experienced hire recruiting activities. This role will report directly to the Senior Recruiting Manager and is a great opportunity to join a growing business and a passionate HR team. Establish and build relationships with top priority candidates
- Play an active role in helping to source candidates
- Serve as a point of contact for candidate inquiries on topics such as the recruiting process and onboarding
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and recruiting event platforms, such as Handshake
- Post jobs, screen candidates, and track employee referrals
- Assist with the creation and distribution of candidate communications
- Assist with campus events, including outreach to campus career centers and student clubs, event planning, and posting/advertisement
- Assist with off-campus, in-office, or networking-based recruiting events
- Coordinate interviews, including interview schedule, interviewer and candidate packs, evaluation forms, tracking, and debriefs
- Prepare and extend offer letters and new hire paperwork
- Ensure communication with Roland Berger colleagues around recruiting activities
- Manage all pre-employment activities required for onboarding, such as background checks
- Organize start dates and communicate onboarding expectations with candidates; plan and schedule onboarding plans
- Book candidate travel and temporary housing, as needed
- Process recruiting and candidate expenses
- Organize the shipping and delivery of marketing materials and giveaways
- Help manage the summer internship program, including coordination and execution of training, staffing, performance evaluation, and events
- Support other recruiting programs, events, and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience required
- Experience using Applicating Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Proficiency with job posting and sourcing resources (LinkedIn, Handshake, etc.)
- A passion for identifying talent and building high caliber teams
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organization
- Some travel may be required
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).