Research Specialist - HCMC
Roland Berger is an independent company, solely owned by our Partners, who are responsible for overall corporate performance and business success. Founded in 1967, Roland Berger remains the only leading global consultancy firm with non-Anglo-Saxon roots. We are German by origin, European by nature and global by ambition, including a strong footprint in Asia and other geographies where we feel that we can truly make an impact.
Our entrepreneurial spirit has shaped our growth and fueled our outstanding achievements since the early days of the firm. In short, being a game changer is in our DNA. With more than 50 years of continuous growth behind us and 2,400 employees working in 35 countries, we are one of the leading players in global top-management consulting and have successful operations in all major international markets.
Given our increase of workload, our Vietnam office is looking to hire a Business Researcher to join our Southeast Asian team.
- Gather, distribute and explain valuable knowledge within a top management consulting firm
- Work with internal and external parties from information sources and expert networks and best-in-class databases
- Develop market landscape, industry analysis, presentations and compilations of knowledge
- Respond to requests from project teams with key information
- Collaborate with a global network in a consulting environment
- Continuously think of new ideas to bring Roland Berger to the next level in knowledge
Qualifications And Requirements
- Vietnamese nationality
- Excellent degree from any discipline from a reputed university
- Analytical and targeted approach to problem-solving
- Motivated and willing to take initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills and experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Team player while able to work well independently as well
- Previous research experience (e.g., at professional services firms), experience working with commercial databases (e.g., Factiva, Capital IQ, Euromonitor, SNL) and/or additional language literacy will be a plus
- Photos Krzysztof Baranowski / Getty Images