part of the Gap Year.
Roland Berger Gap Year 2020-2021
Looking for an international gap year program between your bachelor's and master's degrees – and one that will give you a chance to pursue your career ambitions at the same time? The Roland Berger Gap Year combines all of this in one program, where you will experience consulting, working in a startup environment, and living & working abroad.
In our 9-month Gap Year, you will gain first-hand experience in the field of consulting, which will also include regular trainings, social events and mentorship by a seasoned professional.
The Roland Berger Gap Year consists of 3 modules:
- Internship at Roland Berger Netherlands
- Internship at a startup
- Internship at Roland Berger abroad
- Learning comes naturally to you. By the summer of 2020, you have completed your university bachelor's degree at the top of your class. You have not started your master's yet, and you are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You strive for excellence in all that you do. Your analytical skills stand out; you see connections where others don't.
- You have broad interests and love to discover new things. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and an impressive track record in extracurricular activities to prove it.
- Teamwork and communication are important to you. You thrive in a team and are open to other perspectives. You are determined to gain the best results through a collaborative effort.
What does the Gap Year program look like?
The Gap Year runs from October 2020 to the end of June 2021. The program consists of 3 modules, starting with an internship at Roland Berger in Amsterdam. After a short break, you will continue with the next two modules: an internship at a startup and an internship at a Roland Berger office abroad, or vice versa.
Would you like to be part of our journey?
The application deadline is March 29, 2020. Please send your resume and a cover letter in English, and your high school and university transcripts (in their original language is fine).
For questions, please contact Nynke Polet at +31(0)20-7960671.