Roland Berger Global Trainee Intern Program - 2022
- The Global Trainee role is close in nature to that of an entry-level consultant, where trainees take part in supporting existing projects, participate in the preparation of project proposals, as well as of content publications and pieces of intellectual capital
- The internship is about to start from Q1 2022 (6 months) in Hong Kong office. Detail starting date could be discussed after final offer.
- Compensation will be provided for the duration of the internship
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills, combined with high intellectual curiosity and ability to work under pressure in a professional environment.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must, proficiency in French is a plus
- Gradudate after 2023
If you are interested in this program, please apply with a cover letter in both Chinese and English by Dec 31, 2021.
If your resume is selected, you are expected to have up to 3 rounds of case interviews. We encourage you to actively prepare for such type of interviews that aim at testing problem solving skills we expect from consultants on real client engagements.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).