part of our journey.
Senior Consultant (Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Public Sector, Transportation)
Founded in 1967, Roland Berger remains the only leading global consultancy firm with non-Anglo-Saxon roots. We are German by origin, European by nature and global by ambition, including a strong footprint in Asia and other geographies where we feel that we can truly make an impact. When we work on projects, we work together with our clients, instead of for our clients.
Roland Berger is an independent company, solely owned by our Partners, who are responsible for overall corporate performance and business success.
Build in 1993, the Brussels office is now a reference on the Belgian consultancy market, especially in the following sectors: Automotive, Energy, FMCG, Private Equity, Financial Services, Public Sector, Telecoms & Medias, Transports & Tourism, etc …
To reinforce our teams, we are currently seeking for:
SENIOR CONSULTANTS (Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Public Sector, Transportation)
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in our organization, providing our clients with "creative strategies that work". Typically, you will:
- Conduct projects by:
- Being responsible for one or more project modules or even a project,
- Coaching more junior consultants on your project team,
- Structuring and delivering impactful client presentations,
- Developing client relationships, dealing directly with clients, ensuring that the communication is perfect at all levels,
- Guiding your module members – clients and colleagues alike,
- Performing market research and data analysis.
- Develop the leads with the Partners & contribute to the development of our competence centers by:
- Preparing client pitches,
- Contributing to acquisition papers.
You will be assigned to the widest possible range of topics, taking into account your expertise and your staffing preferences.
- Take part in the development of the Brussels office by:
- Contributing to internal activities, like recruiting, marketing, sports activities, etc. – both by developing own initiatives and active participation,
- Being involved in the Human Capital Development by mentoring more junior colleagues.
With a university degree from a top university (any additional degree like an MBA is a plus), you have a 3 to 5 years' experience at a leading company in your industry or in the consultancy world.
Fluent in English, Dutch and French, you are down-to-earth, social and flexible.
You are sensitive to the values we like to promote: entrepreneurship, empathy, excellence.
You are creative with a strong analytical mind, excellent synthesis skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to work in team.
Please use our online application form. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Mr. Ali ZAZ at +32 2 661 03 00.