Senior Consultant (Hong Kong)
Our Hong Kong office is expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice/support. This continued growth has created opportunities for Consultants. This is an outstanding opportunity for talented people to have a fast-growing career and help in shaping the future of our Hong Kong office.
- Deliver projects covering a broad range of Cybersecurity and Digital Risk topics, and Digital Transformation, IT strategy, Business Transformation
- Perform research and analysis, including interviews with clients to gather input, consolidate the findings and provide recommendations to clients
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate findings to clients
- Develop and enhance client relationships
- Support business development activities such as drafting and presenting proposals
- MBA candidates with 5+ years working experience in any industry or 3+ years consulting related experience;
- Strong problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge or understanding of IT/cybersecurity topics
- Ambition to grow consulting as well as technical skills, and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism in attitude and conduct; exhibits honesty and integrity and can build trust with internal teams and stakeholders
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).