part of our journey.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in our organization, providing our clients with "creative strategies that work". Typically, you will:
- Conduct projects by:
- Being responsible for one or more project modules or even a project,
- Coaching more junior consultants on your project team,
- Structuring and delivering impactful client presentations,
- Developing client relationships, dealing directly with clients, ensuring that the communication is perfect at all levels,
- Guiding your module members – clients and colleagues alike,
- Performing market research and data analysis.
- Develop the leads with the Partners & contribute to the development of our competence centers by:
- Preparing client pitches,
- Contributing to acquisition papers.
You will be assigned to the widest possible range of topics taking into account your expertise.
- Take part in the development of the office by:
- Contributing to internal activities, like recruiting, marketing, sports activities, etc. – both by developing own initiatives and active participation
With a university degree from a top university (any additional degree like an MBA is a plus), you have a 3 to 5 years' experience at a leading company in your industry or in the consultancy world.
Fluent in English, you are down-to-earth, social and flexible.
You are sensitive to the values we like to promote: entrepreneurship, empathy, excellence.
You are creative with a strong analytical mind, excellent synthesis skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to work in team