Senior Consultant - Freelancer (Shanghai, Beijing)
We are currently seeking experienced Senior Consultant to join our China office.
The Chinese market is a key pillar of Roland Berger's international expansion. Since our first project in China in 1983, the consultancy has grown rapidly and now we have five offices (in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Taipei, and Guangzhou) in Greater China region.
- Be responsible for one or more project modules or even small projects;
- Deal directly with clients, ensuring that communication is perfect at all levels;
- Guide module members - clients and colleagues alike;
- Contribute to acquisition papers;
- Prepare and hold presentation.
- MBA candidates with 5+ years working experience in any industry or 3+ years consulting related experience;
- Passion for a challenging and rewarding consulting career;
- Entrepreneurial spirit - taking initiative to make things happen;
- Solid analytics and communications capabilities;
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity;
- Leadership potential;
- Team player;
- Excellent Chinese and English language abilities.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a winning personality? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions.
Li (Yuki) Wang
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).