Senior Consultant/Project Manager - Energy/Chemicals/Oil & Gas
You will develop and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment and support our clients to master their challenges in a VUCA world. As a Project Manager/Senior Consultant, you will assume responsibility for one or more project modules or lead smaller projects and contribute to acquisition approaches. You will directly interact with clients at management level and guide module teams. From the start, you are considered an entrepreneur in our company. We encourage you to show initiative, think creatively and take responsibility.
We are looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Experts with 4 to 10 years of work experience in strategy consulting or relevant industry positions ideally in energy, chemicals, regulated markets, new energy, energy transition, hydrogen, oil & gas or petrochemical.
- You have outstanding academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework. MBA from a top-tier academic institution and experience in the international arena would be an advantage.
- You encompass diversified experience in emerging markets which includes Southeast Asia. Possess extremely outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal are required to realize our visions in an international environment.
- Besides that, you have impressive analytical and conceptual skills and experience with leading work streams. If you are a passionate team player with leadership potential, you will be a perfect fit for us.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).