Senior Partner Assistant
- Proactively supports leaders with internal/external commitments in a fast-paced and changing client and service environment.
- Organizes and schedules client/internal meetings and events with an understanding of business priorities; proactively manage complex calendars
- Arranges office facilities, including scheduling meeting rooms, audio-visual, and catering, as needed
- Coordinates and organizes logistics for external functions including meetings, conferences, receptions, and dinner arrangements with minimal direction
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares and submits expense reports
- Complete timesheets for Partners in a timely manner
- Assists with creating and preparing meeting materials, such as proposals and onboarding decks, including proofreading and copying/binding
- Researches administrative matters; Refers questions and issues to appropriate department for further information and problem resolution
- Maintains appropriate filing systems and databases
- Maintains standard documentation, such as organization charts and distribution lists
- Compiles information and populates PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Gathers leader feedback for presentation and spreadsheet correction
- Performs ad hoc research and analysis
- Prepares and submits client invoices
- Builds relationships with client administrative assistants
- Act as a role model and provide coaching for administrative staff
- Engages in other corporate processes, as needed
- Works on ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Minimum 5-7 years related experience, preferably within professional services
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and respond to staff, leaders, and clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to quickly and effectively comprehend, compose, and develop general business materials such as correspondence and presentations
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks
- Demonstrates good judgment and takes accountability for decisions and results
- Must be capable of working independently
- Willingness to operate in a flexible and ambiguous environment
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).