Roland Berger is a global strategy consulting firm with 2,400 colleagues working in 32 countries. In the US, we have 125+ colleagues across offices in Chicago, Boston, and Detroit. We serve clients in multiple industries including automotive, energy, and manufacturing/industrials.
We are hiring a Senior Recruiter/Recruiter to join our team in Chicago, Boston, or Detroit. Key responsibilities include senior leader and experienced hiring and international transfers. This role will report directly to the Chief People Officer. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and a passionate HR team.
- Deliver a best-in-class talent acquisition program with a focus on creating an outstanding candidate experience
- Collaborate with HR and business partners to understand Roland Berger's talent position, identify gaps, and build short and long-term recruiting strategies
- Lead full lifecycle recruiting for senior leadership roles
- Lead full lifecycle recruiting for experienced/lateral hires
- Define strategy and budget for utilizing search firms; maintain relationships with search firms and utilize as appropriate
- Identify Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion recruiting strategy; attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Oversee hiring of transfers from international Roland Berger offices
- Own and communicate recruiting policies and processes
- Learn, articulate and sell Roland Berger offerings, culture, and business initiatives
- Stay informed of external market factors affecting business areas; identify new recruiting practices and trends
- Collaborate with Corporate Recruiting Team based in Munich, Germany
- Lead recruiting special projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ year of progressively responsible recruiting experience
- Proficiency with job posting and sourcing resources (LinkedIn, Handshake, etc.)
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- A passion for identifying talent and building high caliber teams
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organization
- Position may require travel up to 15%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).