part of our journey.
Senior consultants/Project managers: Infrastructure
Our Global Practice Group "Strategic Infrastructure" advises governments, international organizations, companies and investors at the interface between the business and the public sector in an international environment. We support infrastructure projects across all sectors (Transport, Energy, ICT) and in all phases of project development – from idea generation to implementation.
Infrastructures are the backbone of our society – without them our life today would not be possible. We support governments in defining political strategies for infrastructure development, create innovative financing concepts for investors and public donors and put misplanned large-scale projects back on the track. In addition, we conduct market and feasibility studies on infrastructure projects around the globe.
We are looking for reinforcements!
• Be responsible for one or more project modules or even small projects
• Deal directly with clients, ensuring that communication is perfect at all levels
• Guide module members - clients and colleagues alike
•Contribute to acquisition papers; Prepare and hold presentation
• MBA candidates with 5+ years working experience in any industry or 3+ years consulting related experience
• Passion for a challenging and rewarding consulting career
• Entrepreneurial spirit - taking initiative to make things happen
• Solid analytics and communications capabilities
• Intellectual curiosity and creativity
• Leadership potential
• Team player
• Excellent Russian and English
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a winning personality? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please do not hesitate to contact us, if any questions.