a digital native.
Software Engineer - Internship
As a an intern on our Product team based in Paris, you will :
● Create software to increase the productivity of the Roland Berger consultants (data collection, data processing, visualization tools / interactive dashboards)
● Create custom SaaS products for our clients (API / dashboard / interactive map, …)
● Prototype and assess technologies
● Work closely with the Product Manager and the Tech lead
At the Paris office, we are primarily looking for people with good communication skills, combining pragmatism and creativity.
Master 2 or an engineering degree with a specialization in computer science.
● Fluent in English and French; knowledge of an additional language is a plus
● Good knowledge of Python
● Knowledge of designing/implementing and using APIs
● Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL
● Knowledge of the Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
● Knowledge of at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
● Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, orchestration platforms and container runtimes
● Basic knowledge of orchestration platforms and container runtimes
● Basic knowledge of monitoring/logging tools.
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).