a digital native.
Software Engineer - Internship
As a an intern on our Product team based in Paris, you will :
● Create software to increase the productivity of the Roland Berger consultants (data collection, data processing, visualization tools / interactive dashboards)
● Create custom SaaS products for our clients (API / dashboard / interactive map, …)
● Prototype and assess technologies
● Work closely with the Product Manager and the Tech lead
At the Paris office, we are primarily looking for people with good communication skills, combining pragmatism and creativity.
Master 2 or an engineering degree with a specialization in computer science.
● Fluent in English and French; knowledge of an additional language is a plus
● Good knowledge of Python
● Knowledge of designing/implementing and using APIs
● Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL
● Knowledge of the Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
● Knowledge of at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
● Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, orchestration platforms and container runtimes
● Basic knowledge of orchestration platforms and container runtimes
● Basic knowledge of monitoring/logging tools.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).