part of our team.
Specialist Project Controlling
In a global management consultancy like Roland Berger, the finance area offers exciting challenges. As a Specialist Project Controlling based in Brussels, you will be responsible for the operational support and prepare ad-hoc reports for our Finance Manager. You will also be in close contact with colleagues in the financial accounting and tax departments, as well as with the project controlling specialists at our international locations. The continuous optimization of processes and reporting round off your area of responsibility.
Your field of activity at a glance:
- Project administration, controlling and intercompany billing up to the creation of outgoing invoices and their dispatch to the customer
- Accounting and cost allocation of all customer project related services
- Support of the Finance manager in reporting and ad-hoc analyses
- Collaboration in the further development and optimization of controlling processes
- Successfully completed studies (Bachelor/Master) with focus on controlling or accounting
- First practical experience (3-4 years) in the field of Finance & Controlling, ideally in a consulting-related corporate environment
- Knowhow in the area of controlling and accounting, a good sense for their interrelationships.
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking and a goal-oriented approach to work
- Strong service and customer orientation as well as team spirit
- Sensitive to the values we like to promote: entrepreneurship, empathy and excellence.
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel), experience with SAP is also desirable
- Fluent NL or FR and very good English skills, both written and spoken
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).