Strategy Consulting Manager
Roland Berger, founded in 1967, is the only leading global consultancy of German heritage and European origin. With 2,400 employees working from 35 countries, we have successful operations in all major international markets. Our 52 offices are located in the key global business hubs. The consultancy is an independent partnership owned exclusively by 250 Partners.
It is our European background that makes the difference. We have a deep understanding of diverse cultures and markets. We combine European roots with pragmatism and entrepreneurial spirit. Our results turn visions into reality. This is how we create real value for our clients.
- Developing and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment and support our clients to master their challenges.
- Assuming responsibility for one or more project modules or lead smaller projects and contribute to acquisition approaches.
- Directly interact with clients at management level and guide module teams showing innovation at all levels.
- Develop market and growth strategies, accompany clients in post-merger situations and optimize organizational structures and support performance improvement programs.
- Being a key pillar in our organization and important interface to our clients. while being responsible for one or more project modules or small projects, guiding module teams with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working with public and private sector clients across the region, workforces and senior stakeholder groups.
- Finalize and present deliverables to the client.
- Mentor, guide, coach and share topic matter knowledge with colleagues and wider business.
- Retain excellent working relationships with our current clients to ensure that project scope is met bringing steady and constant quality in all outputs.
- Architecting business strategies with recommendations for design and implementation.
- Developing operating models and associated organizational capabilities to design and deliver value.
We are looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Experts with 6+ years of work experience in strategy consulting or 6 to 8 years of relevant industry positions ideally with experience in healthcare, TMT, regulated markets or investor support.
- You have outstanding academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework. MBA from a top-tier academic institution and experience in the international arena is preferred.
- You encompass diversified experience in emerging markets which includes Southeast Asia. Possess extremely outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English and local language skills, both written and verbal are required to realize our visions in an international environment. Besides that, you have impressive analytical and conceptual skills and experience with leading work streams. If you are a passionate team player with leadership potential, you will be a perfect fit for us.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).