part of our team.
The Team Assistant handles a wide range of administrative support for their respective office and Management Team members at Roland Berger. While the nature of the job responsibilities will remain primarily administrative, they may differ based on the requirements of each leader being served. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion in communications, strong professional and ethical standards and the ability to understand and adapt to business needs.
- Answers incoming office phone calls and direct, as appropriate
- Greets and directs office visitors
- Provides office space and on-site support for management team members and clients who are visiting the office
- Coordinates office-wide meetings, presentations, and other events and activities such as all hands meetings
- Maintains conference room readiness for meetings
- Maintains inventory and stocks office supplies, equipment, and kitchen
- Sort/distribute mail and packages
- Works with building management for issues, such as security and visitor management
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares and submits expense reports for Principals and/or Directors
- Provides proactive scheduling support by booking meetings and preventing conflicts.
- Anticipates Management Team members needs to provide proactive support
- Take notes and minutes in meetings
- Provides coverage to other administrative assistants as needed
- Works on ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Minimum 0-2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and respond to staff, leaders, and clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to quickly and effectively comprehend, compose, and develop general business materials such as correspondence and presentations
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks
- Demonstrates good judgment and takes accountability for decisions and results
- Must be capable of working independently
- Willingness to operate in a flexible and ambiguous environment
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).