Team Personal Assistant (m/f/d), Kyiv
Our global department Restructuring, Performance, Transformation & Transaction consults and supports companies in restructuring as well as performance improving projects. As Personal Assistant you will support German-based Principals of this specific department in their daily working tasks.
Your tasks will include:
- Scheduling appointments and travel planning
- Assist in organizing and preparing (client) meetings and conferences
- Processing travel expenses & project approvals
- Handling correspondence in German and English
- Ensuring smooth internal (team) communication
- Acting as interface between clients, consultants and internal service colleagues
- Completed apprenticeship or academic degree and at least two years of job-related experience
- Fluent English and German skills
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with international consultants and colleagues
- Organizational skills
- Open-minded, motivated, loyal and stress-resistant
Are you eager to discover a new field and to join our international team? Then apply with a CV and a cover letter in English. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Oksana Pylypets by phone: +380 44 494 0865 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).