part of our team
Team Personal Assistant
With more than 50 offices across the globe and a track-record of more than 50 years, Roland Berger is a leading management consulting firm with successful operations in all major international markets. Our key values entrepreneurship, excellence and empathy are firmly rooted in our culture. We deeply value unique and diverse personalities and strongly encourage entrepreneurial spirit and novel ideas.
We are looking to hire a Team Personal Assistant for 4 Partners/Principals ideally with management consulting experience.
This position requires the ability to provide secretarial and administrative support to our Senior Management Team. Responsibilities will include communicating, scheduling, travel and administrative duties; supporting general office and organization administration.
• Responsible for all secretarial duties, administrative tasks, all correspondences and other documents as assigned by Senior Management
• Manage Senior Management calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conference calls and special events down to the details of catering, facilitating location and distribution of applicable documents
• Arrange all travel logistics including but not limited to flight, hotel and car reservations and bookings, and provide the appropriate itinerary and travel documents i.e. visa as required
• Promptly receive and screen incoming calls and emails to (Senior) Management in a professional manner, providing appropriate responses and delivering messages when necessary
• Produce highly confidential correspondence, including but not limited to letters, memos, contracts, proposals and presentations
• Support in creating periodic reports as requested by local or corporate headquarters
• Perform wide variety of administration duties including but not limited to printing, binding, filing documents as required
• Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Other ad-hoc administrative support as required
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset with a winning personality? Are you a game changer and want to shape the future with us? We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now online.
- 2-5 years' experience in an international corporate environment (ideally from management consulting industry)
- Demonstrate organizational and prioritization skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Detailed oriented and excellent time management skills
- Flexible in the working approach with a can-do and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in English language is compulsory
- Photos This content is subject to copyright.