part of our team.
Tech Ventures - Internship 2022
You will assist Roland Berger Tech Ventures team in many aspects of the work as a fundraising advisor. This role is a unique opportunity to learn about the Venture Capital ecosystem and operating system.
- Supporting deal flow management and give us your opinion on hundreds of businesses every month.
- Drafting list of questions for the management of startup companies.
- Investigating market sector dynamics for potential businesses.
- Supporting teams in fundraising documentation preparation (Deck, Business Plan, Market study, Dataroom, Deep dives, etc.)
- Assisting due diligence and closing processes (due diligence meetings, term sheet negotiation, investment memorandum drafting etc.).
- Listing investor targets.
- Digging deep into digital topics and help with research.
- Testing technological products, mobile apps and Internet services.
- Networking with entrepreneurs and investors.
• Demonstrated record of academic achievement.
• Previous experiences as an intern at an investment bank, a consulting firm, a
start-up or a top tech company.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Genuinely interested in technology and startups.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Reliable, hard-working and autonomous.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills with capacity and
experience to translate research findings into compelling PowerPoint
presentations (will be tested during the recruitment process).
• Display a professional attitude and the highest levels of ethics, integrity and
confidentiality in business dealings.
Nous vous demandons de joindre à votre candidature une présentation argumentée et synthétique d'une start-up qui selon vous, serait éligible à l'activité de Tech Ventures.
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).