part of our team.
Tech Ventures - Internship 2022
You will assist Roland Berger Tech Ventures team in many aspects of the work as a fundraising advisor. This role is a unique opportunity to learn about the Venture Capital ecosystem and operating system.
- Supporting deal flow management and give us your opinion on hundreds of businesses every month.
- Drafting list of questions for the management of startup companies.
- Investigating market sector dynamics for potential businesses.
- Supporting teams in fundraising documentation preparation (Deck, Business Plan, Market study, Dataroom, Deep dives, etc.)
- Assisting due diligence and closing processes (due diligence meetings, term sheet negotiation, investment memorandum drafting etc.).
- Listing investor targets.
- Digging deep into digital topics and help with research.
- Testing technological products, mobile apps and Internet services.
- Networking with entrepreneurs and investors.
• Demonstrated record of academic achievement.
• Previous experiences as an intern at an investment bank, a consulting firm, a
start-up or a top tech company.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Genuinely interested in technology and startups.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Reliable, hard-working and autonomous.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills with capacity and
experience to translate research findings into compelling PowerPoint
presentations (will be tested during the recruitment process).
• Display a professional attitude and the highest levels of ethics, integrity and
confidentiality in business dealings.
Nous vous demandons de joindre à votre candidature une présentation argumentée et synthétique d'une start-up qui selon vous, serait éligible à l'activité de Tech Ventures.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).