Ralph Lässig rejoined our company in 2010 as Partner in the Engineered Products/High Tech CC. He began his professional career in 1996 and has extensive experience in machinery and production systems.
His skills include developing corporate and business strategies, launching revenue enhancement programs, restructuring and boosting performance, optimizing business processes and supporting post-merger integrations.
Ralph studied electrical engineering, information technology and business administration at Technical University Munich. He holds a Ph.D. in business administration.
- Smart Efficiency, THINK ACT, 2015
- Evolution of service, think: act CONTENT, 2014
- Series production of high-strength fiber composite components – Prospects for German engineering, Study in cooperation with the VDMA, 2012
- Production Systems 2020, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Production Systems 2020, Study (short version), 2011