A graduate of the Universities of Leiden and Göttingen, Carolin Griese-Michels has over ten years of professional experience. Carolin began her career as a lawyer in a top international law firm and worked for the European Parliament before switching to consulting.
She joined Roland Berger in 2001, where she has specialized in marketing, sales and corporate responsibility. Carolin has supported major players in energy, chemicals and oil on various global assignments in the fields of marketing and sales, cost improvement and also innovative areas such as green sales, marketing and corporate responsibility.
She is the Head of our Corporate Social responsibility practice, including also Diversity and Inclusion management.
- Commercial excellence: Perfect compound of intuition and facts, Study, 2014
- Diversity & Inclusion – A business investment, Study (in German), 2012
- think: act STUDY "HR goes global – Emerging markets change the HR agenda", think: act STUDY, 2012
- Dream team better than quotas, Study (in German), 2011
- Diversity and Inclusion, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- More than political correctness, News, 2011
- Socially responsible management and sustainability – What potential for producers and retailers?, Study in collaboration with GfK Panel Services Germany (German only), 2009