Carolin Griese-Michels is a Partner in the Chemicals and Pharma Competence Center at Roland Berger in Hamburg.
Having joined the company in 2001, she advises international clients from the energy and chemicals sectors, primarily on marketing and sales matters. These include key issues like digitization in the chemicals industry, diversity and inclusion, and corporate sustainability.
Carolin Griese-Michels studied law at the University of Göttingen (Germany) and at Leiden University (Netherlands).
- Commercial excellence: Perfect compound of intuition and facts, Study, 2014
- Diversity & Inclusion – A business investment, Study (in German), 2012
- think: act STUDY "HR goes global – Emerging markets change the HR agenda", think: act STUDY, 2012
- Dream team better than quotas, Study (in German), 2011
- Diversity and Inclusion, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- More than political correctness, News, 2011
- Socially responsible management and sustainability – What potential for producers and retailers?, Study in collaboration with GfK Panel Services Germany (German only), 2009