Sascha Haghani has 20 years of experience in top management consulting.
He studied economics in Germany and business administration in Switzerland and holds a Ph.D. in economics. Sascha Haghani started his career in the automotive supplier industry. Before switching to consulting in 1992, he worked in the investment banking department of a major German bank in New York.
He joined Roland Berger in 1995 and was promoted to Partner in 2000. In 2009 he founded and led the Corporate Finance Competence Center. Since 2013 he has been a member of the German Management Board and he is head of the global Restructuring & Corporate Finance Competence Center.
He has also authored several books on restructuring and corporate finance.
- Chief Restructuring Officer – The company savior with a new profile, THINK ACT, 2015
- ESUG-Studie 2014/15 (German Law on Further Facilitating the Restructuring of Companies), Study (German only), 2015
- Krankenhaus Restrukturierungsstudie Deutschland 2015, Study (German only), 2015
- European Private Equity Outlook 2015, Study, 2015
- Smart Efficiency, THINK ACT, 2015
- Entrepreneurial restructuring, THINK ACT, 2014
- Restructuring study 2014 – Have we overcome the financial crisis?, Study (German only), 2014
- European Private Equity Outlook 2014, Study, 2014
- Working Capital Management 2013, Joint study with Creditreform (in German only), 2013
- Carve-outs, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Challenges for companies in growth financing, Study, 2012
- Growth-Financing Challenges for Companies in the Current Market Environment, Study (in German), 2011
- Corporate financing, think: act CONTENT, 2010
- Financing structures and challenges for companies in Germany, Study, 2010
- European private equity outlook 2009, Study, 2009
- Financial covenants and corporate financing, Study (German only), 2009
- Importance and management of financial covenants, Study, 2008
- A Strategic Approach to Corporate Finance, Book (in German) by Guido Eilenberger, Sascha Haghani, Alfred Kötzle, Kurt Reding, Klaus Spremann, 2008