Carsten Rossbach has been a Partner in Frankfurt since 2008, responsible for Roland Berger's business in the technology and communications sector. He is an expert on corporate strategy, performance, portfolio development and corporate transformation. Moreover, Carsten Rossbach supports clients cross-industry in digital transformation challenges.
Before re-joining Roland Berger, he was a Senior Vice President at T-Systems, a company of the Deutsche Telekom Group.
Carsten Rossbach is a lecturer in executive programs at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and studied business administration at WHU Vallendar (Germany), ULB Brussels (Belgium) and Houston (USA).
- Lean Telco – Redefining the telecom business, THINK ACT, 2014
- Connected Mobility 2025, think: act STUDY, 2013
- Survival of the fittest - How Europe can assume a leading role in the cloud, Study in cooperation with SAP AG, 2011
- Europe-based IT service providers surprisingly ahead of the game, News, 2011
- Next generation IT providers – The European way, Study (in German), 2010
- Quo Vadis IT?, Study (in German), 2010
- Keeping projects on the right track with launch management, Study, 2008