Dr. Björn Bloching is a Senior Partner at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants. Besides brand management and quantitative marketing & sales strategies, his consulting focuses on topics ranging from creative urban development and tourism to projects involving culture education, academia and professional sports.
Before joining Roland Berger in 1996, Bloching worked as a research associate at the University of Hamburg's Institute for Growth and Economics, where he got his Ph.D. Bloching also has a degree in industrial engineering and economics.
- Digital revolution in retail banking, THINK ACT (German only), 2015
- German Digitalization Consumer Report 2014, Study in cooperation with the University of Muenster, 2014
- What the customer really wants, Study in cooperation with ECE, 2013
- How exciting are the major European football leagues?, Joint study with the University of Tübingen, 2013
- German Social Media Consumer Report 2012/2013, Report by the Social Media Think:Lab, 2013
- Dream team better than quotas, Study (in German), 2011
- Diversity and Inclusion, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- More than political correctness, News, 2011
- think:@ct journal - Market Attack, think:@ct journal, 2010
- Major Events - The right choice for your city?, Study, 2008
- Corporate responsibility – How it can be profitable, Brochure, 2007
- Profitable corporate responsibility, think: act CONTENT no. 6, 2006