Andreas Schwilling is Partner in the Transportation Competence Center at Roland Berger's Munich office. He has been with the company since 1992.
His work focuses primarily on railways and the rail supply industry in Europe. His client base consists of many European railway companies as well as important manufacturers of rolling stock and rail infrastructure.
His expertise includes strategy development, reorganization, business process reengineering, marketing and operational topics. Andreas Schwilling also has functional expertise in value based management, with several articles and a book on this topic to his credit.
Before joining Roland Berger, Andreas Schwilling completed an MBA at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
- Private financing of rolling stock, Study in cooperation with Rail Working Group, 2015
- Executive Rail Radar 2014, Study, 2014
- Executive Rail Radar, Study, 2013
- The optimal setup of a rail system – Lessons learned from outside Europe, Study, 2012
- Worldwide Rail Market Study 2012, Study in cooperation with UNIFE, 2012
- European Rail Industry - Executive Radar 2011, Survey, 2011
- Automotive inSIGHTS special 1/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- Railway transformation, Book, 2010