the Original You.
Charlotte, Senior Consultant
- Bachelor's degree from International School of Management
- Master's degree from University of Muenster
- Profound industry experience in FMCG
- Joined Roland Berger in 2018 with a focus on digitalization, marketing & sales projects in consumer goods & retail
- Interests: Being out and about while traveling, hiking or skiing; relaxing while having dinner with friends or reading inspirational books
What makes Roland Berger special for me?
As an experienced hire, Roland Berger gives me the opportunity to dive into new and exciting topics and industries, while still being able to apply my experience from working in the industry. My projects at the interface between digitalization and consumer goods/retail require innovative, sometimes creative approaches combined with sound and structured consulting methods. The best thing about Roland Berger from my perspective is the team: inspiring, smart and highly motivated people with great personalities that support and learn from each other every day.
My favorite project
In my current project, together with the client team we are developing a new brand positioning for an entire corporate group (including the associated companies). On this basis we will create a new communication concept and rebuild their platform ecosystem together with a creative agency with a strong focus on digitalization. This project is really fun and exciting because we are thoroughly involved with the strategic foundation of the company (e.g. its purpose, customer needs, internationalization, etc.) and able to develop new, future-oriented concepts, which are then implemented.