Think:Act Magazine: Leading thoughts, shaping vision
HOW CRISIS CAN FAST-TRACK BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
Are you ready for the change?
The world has been turned upside down and even as we deal with the disruption, Covid-19 has accelerated the pace of change of business. Is your company ready to face the future? This acceleration requires companies to always be alert and be ready to respond to the unexpected. Now more than ever, digital transformation is an important component of a future-proof business strategy. Companies that respond to the new realities of our changing world will find lucrative business opportunities. For this, it is necessary to reassess, rethink and even reset some common practices. This issue of Think:Act magazine helps you get to grips with the acceleration and also shows you how your company can thrive in the new reality.
Highlights from Think:Act “Accelerate and Reset”
The pandemic has rapidly reshaped the contours of business. Adapting to its speed is essential for finding your quickest path into the future.
- How can business pivot to a new reality
- Wharton’s Saikat Chaudhuri on driving digital transformation despite cost pressures
- Finding the perfect match for your product – Uberizing supply chains
- Safaricom’s Michael Joseph on how better business can help make a better world
- New ideas to navigate a new era – three questions to Rutger Bregman
- Art has no boundaries – being creative neither
- Doctor bots save lives in China and are about to revolutionize international health care
- Learning from the past: What does the East India Company have in common with the global players of today?
Curious about the contents of our newest Think:Act magazine? Receive your very own copy by signing up now! Subscribe here to receive our Think:Act magazine and the latest news from Roland Berger.