Superior perspectives to be leveraged for corporate advantage
In our practice group Civil Economics, we work on major challenges we face as a society, and we support our public, private and non-governmental clients in addressing issues such as
- dealing with migration and the refugee crisis,
- finding answers to demographic changes and an ageing population,
- developing digitalization strategies for states, regions, cities and governmental agencies,
- transforming social security and health systems,
- supporting the reform of labor market policies, and
- making work and family life more compatible.
For governments and the public sector, the challenge is one of continuous development and adaptation to meet public needs. We meet this demand by combining rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis, intensive stakeholder interaction, and agile implementation support. Thus, we ensure high acceptance and implementability of our concepts and recommendations.
We work in a multi-disciplinary team. Our emphasis is on integrating expertise and experience from consultants with diverse educational backgrounds – such as economics and business administration, natural sciences, the arts, the social sciences and law.
Trend and economic analysis and public policy
We live in a world that is dominated by an increasing speed of change, some of which is drastic and unforeseen. We live in a "VUCA" world which is volatile and uncertain, but also complex and ambiguous. We can observe an increasing speed of change and need for adjustment, and sometimes drastic and unforeseen developments.
Our work on trends, economic analysis and on the support of policy development is based on this perspective and addresses them in particular study designs and in providing scenario analysis for complex situations
Sorry, no results available. Please modify your search and try again.
We combine rigorous analysis with stakeholder interaction and agile implementation support.
- Photo credits Vitalij Cerepok / EyeEm / Getty Images; KTSDESIGN / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY / Rawpixel Ltd / iStockphoto; zhudifeng / iStockphoto; svetikd / iStockphoto
- Photo credits KTSDESIGN / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY / Getty Images; TommL / iStockphoto; bjones27 / iStockphoto; Christopher Futcher / iStockphoto