Charles-Edouard Bouée is President of Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, Asia, and has been a member of the firm's Global Executive Committee since July 2010. He joined the firm as Senior Partner in the Paris Office, where he headed the Financial Services and Utility & Energy Competence Centers as well as the firm's private equity activities. Mr. Bouée began his career at Société Générale as an investment banker in Paris and London. Before joining Roland Berger he was Vice President of another leading strategy consulting firm from 1997 to 2001. Mr. Bouée has been involved in projects in Europe, the Middle East, America and Asia working mainly on strategy, mergers and acquisitions and large-scale performance improvement projects.
Mr. Bouée is an economic advisor to the French Government (Conseiller du Commerce Extérieur) in China, and a member of the Shanghai board of the European Chamber of Commerce in China, where he has promoted cooperation among member companies, governments and business communities in both China and Europe. In 2010, he was presented with the Magnolia Award by the Shanghai Municipal Government for his civic leadership and business contributions to Shanghai's development. Mr. Bouée is a frequent guest analyst on financial news media such as Bloomberg and CNBC. He is the author of the book China's Management Revolution: Spirit, Land, Energy.
Mr. Bouée holds a Master's degree in Business Administration from Harvard Business School, a Master of Science degree from Ecole Centrale Paris and a Master's degree in Law from Paris University.
In 2012 Charles-Edouard Bouée was honored with the Shanghai Magnolia Gold Award. Read the related Press Release.
- Asia Asset Management: Consider Taiwan, think: act CONTENT, 2013
- Chinese Consumer Report - Luxury, think: act STUDY, 2012
- Chinese Consumer Report 2012, think: act STUDY, 2012
- Dealing with financial crisis and public debt - a global challenge, think: act STUDY, 2012
- Profit through progress, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Strategic HR re-model needed for future success within China, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Learn from the pioneers, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- China will trigger the next management revolution, think: act CONTENT, 2010
- China's Management Revolution, think: act Book, 2010
- Brands and Buzz: understanding how to reach today's Chinese consumers, think: act STUDY, 2010
- Business Confidence Survey 2010, Survey (together with the European Chamber of Commerce in China), 2010
- China banking industry, think: act CONTENT, 2010
- Roland Berger Chinese finance experts involved in top-notch event, News, 2010
- Overcapacity in China - Causes, Impacts and Recommendations, Study in cooperation with the European Chamber, 2009
- Business Confidence Survey 2009, Survey in cooperation with the European Chamber of Commerce in China, 2009
- think:act study - Chinese Consumer Report 2009, think:act STUDY, 2009