As a Consultant, your work will be pivotal to the results of your project team right from the start. Typically, you will be responsible for a project module, conduct interviews with clients, prepare and participate in workshops, analyze data, present your results and prepare presentations, as well as coordinate the work of your junior colleagues.
- 3+ years working experience in consulting, financial services or in a leading multinational company
- Excellent academic record (having graduated an MBA program constitutes an advantage)
- Sound business know-how and industry insights
- Structured approach to solving problems
- Exceptional analytical capacity, conceptual abilities,
result-orientation, self motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Romanian and fluent in English, ideally an excellent command of another foreign language (German, French are preferred)
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).