Synergy management for successful post-merger integration
After a serious cooldown in 2008 and 2009, the global M&A market is recovering in 2011, and will likely hit a transaction volume of about EUR 1.6 trillion by the end of the year. At the same time, however, the value of those transactions that fail is also climbing, up to estimated EUR 388 billion. In 80% of cases, the reason for the failure is a lack of professional integration and synergy management during the PMI process.
These are the findings of our study entitled "Synergy management for successful post-merger integration". The study was based on a survey of and interviews with more than 130 companies from 15 different industries.
- up ↑
- Growth-Financing Challenges for Companies in the Current Market Environment
- Post Merger Integration underscores the success of mergers
- Synergy management for successful post-merger integration
- Operations Efficiency Radar 2012
- Executive Quick Survey – Assessment of the Economic Situation in Fall 2011
- down ↓