We are looking for Master Graduates with professional consulting experience to join our Budapest office. As part of our team you will develop and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic and international project environment.
- Master's degree with excellent academic records
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity
- Impressive analytical and quantitative skills
- 2-4 years working experience in energy/ transportation/ financial services, international working experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Hungarian, German and English language skills
Besides project work, you will also
- Contribute to the business development (e.g. issue papers, commercial offers etc.) and internal development of the company (e.g. recruiting, marketing etc.)
- Support the development of new joiners
We offer you a team-based and intellectually stimulating experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing environment.
Are you a game changer who views a problem from several angles to envision the best solution? We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that your application should include a cover letter and a resume.
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).