the Original You.
Michael, Senior Consultant
- Bachelor's degree in Corporate Management and Economics
- Master's degree in Finance and Strategic Management
- Internships in consulting, marketing and banking
- My first touchpoints with Roland Berger were the recruiting event "The Pitch" and an internship
- After completion of my Master's studies I joined the company straight away
Why Roland Berger?
Great colleagues and a unique corporate culture were decisive for me when I joined Roland Berger and still continue to be my main factors for an enjoyable working environment on a daily basis.
What makes Roland Berger special for me?
Besides offering great projects, Roland Berger is special, as every employee has the possibility to bring in new ideas and drive the development of the company regardless of their seniority level.