The Future of Urban Air Mobility
2:00 pm CEST
Increasing urbanization, the worsening bane of road congestion and new advances in aircraft technology and electric propulsion – the time is ripe for the emergence of Urban Air Mobility as a new industry.
Urban Air Mobility (UAM): the transportation of persons or goods via flying vehicles over urban areas
However with its rapid global spread, massive death toll and resultant lockdowns and border closures, COVID-19 has devastated demand for travel globally and had a major impact not only on the aviation but also on other industries.
July 2, 2020 | 2:00 pm CEST
This Webinar is part of the series ILA goes digital , the first digital aerospace tradeshow.
In the Webinar "The Future of Urban Air Mobility" we will shed light on the impact of COVID-19 on the nascent industry of Urban Air Mobility and will discuss in particular the following topics:
- Perspective for UAM before the COVID-19 crisis
- Impact of COVID-19 on UAM
- Opportunities and key success factors in the 'new normal' with respect to UAM
Our panel of industry leaders will cover the entire UAM ecosystem and consists of:
- Derek Cheng (Head of UAM Asia-Pacific – Airbus)
- Remo Gerber (Chief Commercial Officer – Lilium)
- Felix Lee (Overseas Managing Director – eHang)
- Prof. Georg Rosenfeld (Member of the Executive Board – IFG Ingolstadt)
- Duncan Walker (Founder and Chief Executive Officer – Skyports)