(Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) Advanced Technology
All German offices
The Roland Berger Advanced Technology Center supports automotive, industrial, and technology clients globally to master the challenges and opportunities that new technologies such as software, electronics, semiconductors, sensors, actuators, energy storage, and quantum computing bring to their businesses and markets. Together with our clients, we develop successful strategies globally. We rely on the combination of an excellent understanding of business and deep technological know-how. Thus, we are looking for candidates who can bridge the technology and business world.
In our projects we help our clients (e.g., startups, established players, investors, newcomers) to master technology-triggered disruptions across industry, automotive and consumer applications. Our assignments typically focus on growth strategies and business transformation
- University degree with excellent academic achievements in technology related studies, e.g., in electronics, microelectronics/semiconductors, physics, technology, computer science ideally in combination with an MBA or other economic studies
- Alternatively, university degree with excellent academic achievements in any field combined with a strong interest in technology-driven topics and their impact on business
- Typically, 2-5 years of professional experience in technology driven companies – ideally in roles with exposure to inhouse strategy, business development or consulting
- Excellent sense for business trends and the ability to bridge technology and business
- Know-how of technology trends e.g., in power electronics, semiconductors and their strategic implications
- An excellent overview and interest related to latest technological developments
- Strong leadership skills, especially in bringing people with different mindsets together
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and project management experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English. German is an advantage
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset with a winning personality? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).