Founded in 1967, Roland Berger remains the only leading global consultancy firm with non-Anglo-Saxon roots. We are German by origin, European by nature and global by ambition, including a strong footprint in Asia and other geographies where we feel that we can truly make an impact. When we work on projects, we work together with our clients, instead of for our clients.
Roland Berger is an independent company, solely owned by our Partners, who are responsible for overall corporate performance and business success.
Built in 1993, the Brussels office is now a reference on the Belgian consultancy market, especially in the following sectors: Automotive, Energy, FMCG, Private Equity, Financial Services, Public Sector, Telecoms & Medias, Transports & Tourism, etc …
As a Consultant at Roland Berger, exciting challenges await you :
- Work on strategy projects in various industries,
- Assume responsibility for a project module,
- Conduct interviews with clients,
- Prepare and participate in workshops,
- Perform market research and data analysis,
- Prepare client pitches,
- Contribute to the office life.
- With a university degree from a top university (any additional degree like an MBA is a plus)
- You have 2 to 3 years of professional experiences at a leading company in your industry or in the consultancy world.
- Fluent in English, fluent in Dutch and/or French.
- You are down-to-earth, social and flexible.
- You are sensitive to the values we like to promote: entrepreneurship, empathy and excellence.
- You are creative with a strong analytical mind, excellent synthesis skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to work in team.
We are looking forward to receive your CV.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).